account registration and password retrieval
how do I register an account?
It’s easy! Click on the Sign In button on the top right corner of the website and you will be directed to an online registration form.
forgot my password?
Click on the Forgot Your Password link in the Sign In page. You will be directed to the password retrieval page. Enter your e-mail address and we will send a temporary password to you. Once you have successfully accessed your account, remember to update your password immediately.
how do I change my contact or address details?
You can go to My Account > My Dashboard page and change your details there.
how can I make an online purchase without an account?
- Choose the product you want and proceed to Checkout
- At Checkout, enter your delivery information and choose your payment method
- Place your order
- You will receive an order confirmation from us and a payment confirmation email from our payment gateway partner.
will I receive an order confirmation after placing an order?
An immediate confirmation with order summary will be sent via email.
can I change or cancel an item in my existing order?
Once you have confirmed your order and finalized payment, no changes can be made to the order. We advise that you carefully review and modify your order before payment submission.
how can I cancel my order?
Once your order has been submitted successfully and payment is received for your purchase, no further changes can be made. We advise that you carefully review and modify your order before payment submission.
what currency does your store accept?
We only accept payment in Singapore Dollar (SGD) via:
- MasterCard and Visa issued by local banks only.
- Direct Debit via eNETS (Citibank, DBS/POSB Bank, OCBC Bank / Plus!, Standard Chartered Bank, United Overseas Bank)
do you keep my credit card details?
We do not retain your credit card information; it is submitted directly to our banks.
how can I know if my payment was successful?
Upon successful payment, you will receive an on-screen prompt to inform you that the payment has been received. You will also receive an invoice from us AND a payment confirmation from the online payment portal via email. Alternatively, you may check the status of your order via My Dashboard.
why would my payment be rejected?
- Check with your bank to ensure there are funds available to pay for your order.
- Secondly, if you are using a MasterCard or Visa credit or Debit card to pay your order, we suggest you confirm that your card is activated and that your 3D secure details have been entered correctly.
Note: Only credit cards issued by local banks are accepted.
- Ensure that you have registered an online banking account with your local bank.
- Ensure you have disabled your browser pop-up blocker in order to complete the payment window.
what is 3D Secure?
3D Secure is a security feature which ensures payments using certain credit and debit cards are authenticated by the card holder with their bank at the time of the transaction. 3D Secure is the common name for the technology behind MasterCard SecureCode (MSC) and Verified by Visa (VbV).
Your 3D Secure password is setup between you and your bank to further secure transactions made over the internet. If your card is enrolled with 3D Secure, during the payment procedure you will be prompted by your bank to enter a unique password to verify that the transaction is authorized by the card owner before completion.
After submitting your MasterCard or Visa Credit or Debit card details at checkout, you will be prompted to key-in a unique security code which you will receive via SMS from your bank. This special security feature is a 3D Secure code.
Failure to submit details of your payment or password correctly will result in an unsuccessful online transaction.
For further assistance or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
how much is the delivery charge?
We offer FREE shipping for online purchases worth $80 or above.
Shipping charges for orders worth below $80 are $6.
Can deliveries be made to my P.O Box address?
how long does product delivery take?
- Your orders will reach you in 3 to 7 working days.
can I schedule the delivery of my order?
Our courier service providers are unable to provide scheduling of deliveries; therefore we cannot guarantee delivery of your order for a specific time or date.
do you ship internationally?
We currently ship within Singapore only.
refund / exchange enquiries
how do I request for a return and refund?
You may request for a refund within five (5) working days from the date you received the products to the post stamp dated on the parcel you return to us.
Contact our helpful Customer Service team to assist with your request, via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone +65-6271 4733, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) from 10am – 5pm.
i have received a damaged /faulty / incorrect product! How can I request for a product exchange?
Kindly contact Customer Service via email email@example.com, or phone +65-6271 4733, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) from 10am – 5pm for assistance. An exchange will be made for products of equal or lower value.
For complete details please refer to our Return and Refund Policy
When will I receive my exchanged product(s)?
All product exchanges take up to fourteen to twenty one (14-21) working days (excluding Public Holidays) for processing and delivery.
For all further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone +65-6271 4733, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) from 9.30am – 5.30pm for assistance.
- Free gifts are auto selected by system and may change occasionally.
- If out-of-stock, we reserves the right to replace another gifts without prior notice.
- Due to the limited nature of the free gifts, we are unable to reship if they arrive damaged, if you received the wrong one or if one is missing from your order
- Free gifts are shipped with your purchased orders only
does Dermalogica test on animals?
No, we do not engage in animal testing, nor do our formulas contain animal-derived ingredients. We are recognized as cruelty-free by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). Further, we have been recognized by the RSPO (Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil) for sourcing palm oil in a manner that does not negatively impact local wildlife.